Friday, January 28, 2011

Busy Week

I've been quite busy and generally up to no good! Well, generally up to no good. I've begun rebuilding the Armory Games website, though it isn't quite ready for the civilian populace- yet. I'm still playing with the theme a bit, but I don't overly mind what I have already chosen for it. Once the website is fully live, I will most likely be migrating these blogs to it.

For those of you who have been following the Firestorm Game Dev blog, I'm sorry to say that the game system is going table top for the time being. There are several reasons for this, but the largest is that I can manage the entire production myself until interest ramps up. This means that the game will actually be completed.

In addition to this, the Firestorm Rules Set will be released in modern edition for free. That's right, free! So if you're interested in miniature war gaming, there is no reason not to check it out. I'll be posting a beta version of the rules in ~ a month. Less depending on how well everything fits together in this grand scheme of mine.

Work on the novel continues (though at a slower pace) and I should have it up for sale in less than 6 months. I'm also now involved in making instructional videos for home computing/networking and the like. These are basic videos meant for those with little or no knowledge of computing systems. In conjunction, I may very well be offering classes at the local libraries for the same things.

So, overall, I'm keeping rather busy. Idle hands are the devil's workshop, as they say.

No comments:

Post a Comment